Quote of the Week

"So many mothers say they want their daughters to be independent, but what they really hope is that they’ll find a well-compensated banker or lawyer and settle down between the ages of 25 and 28 in Greenwich, Darien, or That Town, USA, to raise babies, do the grocery shopping, and work out in relative comfort for the rest of their lives. I know this, because I employ their daughters. They raise us to think they want us to have careers, and they send us to college, but even they don’t really believe women can be autonomous."
— Kelly Cutrone 



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Heidi who?


I don't know why this image affects me so much...I think it is because I have watched "The Hills" numerous times and have actually thought what a naturally beautiful girl Heidi Montag is. The thing I disliked most about her was her other half but lets not even go there!

So "The Hills" have come to an end with their final season, no more constant spotlight for the young celebrity wannabes. So, what to do? How about 10 plastic surgery operations in the one day, that will surely get a little more attention for a while. 

Seriously was it really worth it? Check out that mug, I say not...

Heidi Montag coming soon to a poolside near you!






2 comments:

  1. oh she looks horrible, almost manly - like a drag queen. she was so much nicer on the hills, even after a little surgery she still looked good. not surprising that her stupid husband encouraged the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I think it's really sad that girls are influenced like that by their partners, no independence.

    ReplyDelete